Monday, October 21, 2013

Not quite 31 days

Oops I guess I fell off the wagon!

In my defense I posted on Friday it just didn't show up? It was on my phone and I guess it never went through and I didn't notice until right now.

I started to post late Saturday night and again yesterday but my (lost) post from Friday was a total cop out and while I really wanted to post every day in October it seems to be counter productive to just post an instagram picture or a random sentence just to say I posted.

Next year I'll try really hard to think of a good 31 series and maybe I'll even start the posts ahead of time.

There are still 10 days left in the challenge and overall I think I have accomplished what I wanted to which was posting more often. I have been trying to be more intentional in thinking about blogging so that's a start. Now if I could just get someone to upload the pictures from my camera....maybe even edit them...

Oh well baby steps.

Anyway I started to post about my weekend we went to the Texas State Fair!! But, I think it will have to wait until tomorrow...

No comments: